Kathleen D. Mezher
Kathleen D. Mezher graduated from Miami University as a scholar-athlete cum laude in 1981 and from University of Dayton School of Law in 1984. Kathleen founded the firm in 1987 and is licensed to practice in both Ohio and Kentucky. Kathleen represents clients in cases for wrongful death, personal injury, bankruptcy and estate administration.
- United States District Court – Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court – Eastern District Of Kentucky
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Clermont County Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Law Forum
- Annual Bankruptcy Practice & Procedure Seminar; Panel Member
- McNicholas High School Hall of Fame Inductee
- McNicholas High School Advisory Board
- Barrister of the Potter Stewart American Inn of Court
©2009 Kathleen Mezher & Associates, LLC - All rights reserved.
contents of this website is for informational purposes only. It does not
constitute legal advice nor does it create an attorney-client
relationship. "THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT”.
Our law firms serve clients in Ohio & Northern Kentucky Counties such as, Hamilton, Clermont, Butler, Warren, Highland, Clinton, Montgomery, Brown, Boone, Kenton & Campbell counties
Law Firm Website Design by The Modern Firm